Friday, May 22, 2009

Today was a surprising day for me. I went to the post to get the mail, and had a couple of envelopes. They all looked like junk mail to me. I normally just tear shit up and toss it away, but today... I didn't. I am glad that I actually looked!


One of the envelopes had a postmark from Denmark. I about lost it when I opened it up. It was an autograph from Tom Kristensen. If you do not know the significance of this guy, google "Tom K., Tom Kristensen, or Mr. Le Mans". He has won the 24 hours of Le Mans seven times. He is one of the drivers for Audi. Yeah, I am excited!

On a side note, I was out looking for subjects to photograph when I drove by a dealership and saw this. I laughed for a few minutes, then took a couple of pictures.

Does anyone see the irony of this?

2 comments:

  1. That, and the Mercedes has "Lambo" style doors, while the actual Lambo has regular opening doors.

    ReplyDelete