Sunday, October 7, 2012

Restoration Part II

Well, losing a screw was bound to happen... I dropped one on the carpet, and it is now gone... forever.

I will be rooting through all my watch and camera parts to find a replacement; if none is found, I will buy a parts camera off Ebay.


Shutter mechanism back in:


Shutter cover/dial plate on:


The camera lens back together and on:


This is the lens for the view finder. I forgot to take a picture of the camera lens, but they are basically the same construction.


Both lenses back on:


I will have to calibrate the lenses, but so far, the picture in the view finder is excellent.


I still have to find suitable paint for the lenses and the rest of the camera, but everything (sans the lost screw) is going pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment