Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More today

Well, seeing as I am going to be starting 3rd shift on Monday, I figured that I should go take some pictures. It took my mind off the impending doom for roughly 1/200 of a second. Fuck it… I will just work it, and take solace in having a job.

Anyway, onto the pictures that I took today… I once again drove around some back roads and found a few places. The light was not working with me, nor was the fact that I was always on the wrong side of the object that I wanted to shoot… Barbed wire, and no path and no way to get to where I wanted, I shot anyway. The results are mediocre, but I still had fun.

These were taken in a field on the northern border of Mossville:

The next couple were on a few miles away:


And lastly, a self portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment