Friday, April 17, 2009


Today my friends, marks a glorious new day within the history of the world; today I started a blog spot. This blog is really noting but my photographs and thoughts. I will try to add a description of where I took the pictures, or at least a little what I think of the damned thing.

Since this is my first posting, I will be posting pictures that I have already posted on “Facebook”. Deal with it guys. Most of my pictures are of old buildings and pretty much dilapidated structures. I love the look of this type of thing. There is something that just grabs me when I see an old warehouse, or an old barn. I don’t know what it is, but I love to just walk around and find new stuff. Well, enough with my filler material, and onto the pictures.

This was taken about 30 miles north of Peoria. There is a wind farm there, and for some reason there is an access road leading to one of the generators. I guess it is there for people like me to drive up and take pictures? Who knows…


These were taken at Peoria’s warehouse district. There is nothing but run-down buildings, and more importantly, subject matter for me!



1 comment:

  1. I totally understand what you are talking about in regards to old dilapidated structures. I find it to be the best subject to shoot. I think that it has to do with the mystery and also the textures.

    ReplyDelete