Friday, April 17, 2009

Yesterday I had to get away and take some pictures. Very few things are relaxing for me, and this is by far the best way for me to cheer up. Regina and I drove for a while heading north of Peoria, and turned off onto some random road. Five or ten miles up the road I saw this old ass farm.

This place was literally falling down. I don’t think anyone has touched it in many, many years. Well, seeing as there was not a “No Trespassing” sign posted, I figured that it was fair game. Oh, who am I kidding? I would have gone if there was a sign. I should say that I do not damage, disrupt, or desecrate any of the places I go. And with that, I have a clear conscience.










I would love to know when the last time the switch was thrown.



This is my favorite photo here. I can picture some old farmer out here beating on a broken piece of farm equipment. Whatever went on here, I like the end result.



And lastly, I was bored that night and ran downtown to take some more pictures. The only photo that came out right was the McLugage Bridge.



No comments:

Post a Comment