Saturday, July 25, 2009

Yesterday I had a bit of time to run about and take some pictures. I started on Farmington Road at the old work camp (the razor wire). After that, I drove around everywhere looking for subject matter. Once again, I found a couple of creatures to shoot, and other... stuff?

Brian, we really need to take a road trip and find more random things.





The next set of shots were taken in the warehouse district in Peoria. This was a building at one time. Now it sits waiting for a bit of attention. I don't know if there are plans to re-build or not, but I hope "they" leave this gem alone.



1 comment:

  1. We will for sure go on a road cruise/shoot. What do you think it would take for us to get into the old work camp? I am dying to get in and take pictures!

    ReplyDelete